- The Preschool program is for children 3 to 5 years old. Students in the program participate in play-based learning, exploration, and self-discovery. Songs, stories and creative approaches are paired with specific learning approaches to promote a sense of belonging in nature and connections with fellow students.
- The program is held Mondays through Fridays from 8:45am to 1:00pm. Each morning begins at Cameron Park, Wellesley Street, Palo Alto. Parents are encouraged to arrive early in order to prepare students for the 8:45am departure.
- The program is always held outdoors (only in the case of extreme weather or unsafe driving conditions will alternate arrangements be made).
- Some common locations are Foothills Park, Arastadero, Hidden Villa, and the Palo Alto Baylands. Children may be enrolled Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Friday. A few spots are open to attend 5 days a week, mostly for 2nd year students.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday class 2019-20 OPEN
- Tuesday/Thurdsay Class 2019-20 FULL
2019-2020 School Year: September 3rd-June 5th
Classes held on Mondays through Fridays from 8:45am-1:00pm
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Location: Cameron Park, Palo Alto
Download our printable and easy to use calendar and parent handbook below for the 2018-2019 Academic year!
PATHFINDERS NATURE MENTORING
Proudly powered by Weebly